Corporate Wellness Programs Promoting Health Education about Nutrition & Wellness Employee Massage Wellness Benefit Discount
Did you know that we are a preferred massage vendor and credentialed private massage practice for "Choose Healthy Living"
which promotes relaxation through Massage Therapy and stress management throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area?
We reward and promote health awareness & education by offering a wellness massage benefit discount, which allows members to receive their (One hour Massage) for only $45, instead of charging you our full rate.
We do not offer insurance for massage nor direct bill the difference for any of our massage services with Insurance companies. We simply pass on a massage wellness savings benefit discount directly to you, just for being a health plan member in our efforts to help promote healthy community living, health education, stress management and wellness through Massage Relaxation Therapy Techniques. Gift cards of any kind are not accepted with this discount.
Health Plan Members entitled to receive this massage wellness discount include: Kaiser
Health Plan Members entitled to receive this massage wellness discount of 15% off discount their massage include Physicians Hill Group:
United Healthcare West
Join in to receive our exclusive Spa offers, event information, upcoming seminars,
nutrition & wellness monthly ezines. UC Berkeley Alumni Graduate Discount
Mention you are a UC Berkeley Cal Alumni Graduate and receive 10% off any Spa Service.
(Spa service is any Facial or Massage only), discount will not be combined with any other offers).
How the Corporate Wellness Massage Program Works? Massage Modalities covered:
Lymphatic Massage. What days do you offer the Wellness Massage Benefit Discount?
Special pricing is offered only (Tuesday-Thursday) between 10 and 4PM, and some Mondays/Sundays. Call for an appointment. How to Book your Corporate Massage Appointment:
• Your Massage can be booked online, select (Health Plan Wellness Benefit), when booking.
• Please call and identify your medical plan, so that we can offer you your appropriate discount benefit rate; otherwise, you will be charged our full rate.
• Day of appointment provide your employee health plan card & Employee Work ID
• Please note that your initial appointment includes your consultation time
• Please arrive no more
than 10-15 minutes for your appointment time.
• Credit card is required online when appointment only and it is not charged.
• An additional fee will be added if you select to pay by credit card.
• A 48 Hour cancellation is required to avoid a (no show fee).
• Doctor's prescription is not required, come in as often and as many times as you like.
• Gift cards are not accepted on massage member discount insurance plan rates
• Enjoy anytime online booking availability. Massage Wellness appointments can be scheduled within (24-48) hours of your request.
Corporate Employee Chair Massage Program Looking to plan a company employee benefit day with Corporate Chair Massage?
Enclosed you will find our corporate company rates for on-location Chair Massage. Please feel to call with any additional questions that you may have or to schedule your company chair massages.
2GORJIS Integrated Health & Wellness Corporate Clients: Corporate Wellness Fairs:
City of Richmond
City of Pleasant Hill Art & Wine Festival Corporate Clients:
Bank of the West Corporate
JP Morgan Marketing
KAISER Permanente Corporation
Gatorade Corporation, (A Pepsi Corporation)
Cheryl Broussard & Company
YOGA Works of Walnut Creek, CA
Dr. Marshall, DDS., Walnut Creek, CA
Women's Initiative for Self Employed Women (WISE), San Francisco, CA
National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
Insurance Clients: BlueCross, BlueShield, Aetna, Kaiser, Cigna & Health Net. 2014 Corporate Massage Rates
Rates are by time intervals using (1) Massage Technician. More therapists can be requested.
(2) hour minimum chair massage rate for all on location requests. 15 Minute Chair Massage Wellness Intervals
First Hour $250. (Approx. 4 employees)
Two Hours $350 (Approx. 7-8 employees)
Three Hours $450 (Approx. 11-12 employees)
Four Hours $550 (Approx. 15-16 employees)
Five Hours $650 (Approx. 19-20 employees)
Six Hours $750 (Approx. 23-24 employees)
7 hours is a Full Day Rate of $900 (Approx. 29 employees). 10 Minute Chair Massage Wellness Intervals
First Hour $250. (Approx. 5 employees)
Two Hours $350 (Approx. 10 employees)
Three Hours $450 (Approx. 15 employees)
Four Hours $550 (Approx. 20 employees)
Five Hours $650 (Approx. 25 employees)
Six Hours $750 (Approx. 30 employees)
7 hours is a Full Day Rate of $900 (Approx. 35 employees) Chair Massage Wellness Fees
• Additional fee for each added massage therapist for more employees.
• (2 hour minimum) required for all on location work.
• A 2.5% convenient fee is added to the total if paying by MC, Visa or AE Credit Card
• All payments are pre-paid prior to your event. Payments are not accepted day of.
• You may choose Interval times that vary from (10 to 15) minutes depending upon number of employees. Additional Chair Massage Wellness Fees
• Travel fees
Travel fees are added to the total rate for cities outside of Walnut Creek per massage therapist.
• Overtime after hours
A $150 fee per massage therapist is charged per hour after (7) hours.
• Early AM start times
Normal Spa business hours are between 8 to 6 PM. Any time prior to 7:00 AM is an (early AM start). A $100 flat fee will be charged per therapist for start times 7:00 AM & earlier.
Additional fee will be charged for Holiday bookings.
How to schedule us for your next Employee Wellness Day? To Schedule a date for your company
• Simply fill out the "contact us" form at the top of this page.
• Please let us know if you would like a contract form emailed or faxed to you.
• Include your company name, date, type of event, and location that you are requesting.
• Please provide the name of the person booking the event.
• Indicate which massage interval you would like, 15 or 10 minutes.
• Enter the number of employees that you would like massage for.
• A corporate agreement will be immediately emailed to you upon your request. Method of payment:
Accepted method of payment is company check.
All major credit cards are accepted, including Corporate American Express. Contact us:
Please allow 24-48 hours to process your request.
2GORJIS Integrated Health & Wellness
Corporate Health & Wellness Program
The KME Group™ promotes health education about nutrition, lifestyle & wellness. We help to facilitate, design, and implement custom corporate wellness programs for companies and small business.
A Working Lunch for Small Businesses
Kim Evans, MA, Health Educator & Nutrition Wellness Coach, principal for the
The KME Group™, presents informational seminars on relevant health and wellness topics.
Healthy Options Working "Lunch & Learns"
We know that your business time is valuable as a company. We have a solution to bring health & wellness information to your employees with our corporate "Lunch & Learn" and Corporate Healthy Wellness Programs. For a list of health topics, please use the contact form above.
The KME Group Corporate Wellness Program™ Options
Get Healthy "Lunch & Learn" Programs™
Corporate Wellness "Be Good to your Body" Chair Massage Day™
Season of Wellness™
Spa Healthy & Wellness Retreat Day™
Enjoy a 2GORJIS Mental Wellness Health Day™
The KME Group™ Program Designs
All of our corporate programs are based on your goals, budget, and availability.
We will work with you to design a pilot 3 to 9 month monthly successful program.
About The KME Group™ & 2GORJIS Integrated Health & Wellness
2GORJIS™ has been serving the Bay Area for over a decade.
We are State of California Certified Small Business.
Minority Certified Small Business.
Federal Certified Small Business.
Woman Owned Certified Small business.
Supplier Diversity Certified.
University of California at Berkeley, (1991) Alumni
John F. Kennedy University, (2011) Alumni
Women's Initiative for Self Employed (WISE) Graduate, (1998) Graduate