Hello 2GORJIS Viewers, please click the tab below to view our latest beauty and wellness videos by
Expert Makeup Artist & Professional Xtreme Lash Stylist, Kim Evans 2GORJIS Makeup Tips and Techniques, view below. Ask2GORJIS Channel
Welcome to 2GORJIS Natural Looking Lash Enhancements Now you can enjoy great lashes anytime for any occasion. After enjoying your initial set, a re-lash touch up appointment is highly recommended 2-3 weeks after your first initial set. Ongoing regular appointment thereafter is recommended routine touch-ups every 3-4 weeks for healthier wearing lashes.
How long will it take? Allow (up to 2 hours) for your first visit which includes your consultation time. Please arrive no more than 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment. Latest appointment is booked by 4:30 PM.
Why must I return so soon? Lashes naturally shed weekly and the more adult lashes will grow out within the first two weeks leaving infant lashes to mature and grow. Lashes are attached at this stage to maintain a fuller look in between shedding.
Who is the ideal client for lash extensions? •Anyone that does not: Have curly or extreme straight lashes, (perm curly lashes prior), •Not ideal for a regular water athlete, •Someone with lack of or balding lashes, •You can lay on your back for a long period of time and, •Non-claustrophobic, •Great for Brides. •Lash extensions are designed to enhance your personal beauty style without having to wear mascara.
Products used: We use an array of the best lash products, with our premiere brand Xtreme lashes, along with paramedical grade fume free lash glue that is great for most sensitive eyes.
2GORJIS Natural Lash Extension Prices: Natural Look~ Lash appointments, $295 Diva Look~ Lash appointments, $350 Color selection, brown, black, blue or red. Lashes can last up to a month with proper care with regular re-lash appointments. Re-lash appointments $150 & up, provided that lashes are cared for within first three weeks; otherwise a higher cost will apply. Drop in regular pre-scheduled bi-weekly re-lash appointments, $65 & up. Lash removal, $45 Mascara removal, $15 Complete re-do full & removal, $275 False Eye Lash strips, $40 (Includes lashes, can last 1 to 2 weeks). False Individual feathered Lashes, $45 (Includes lashes, can last up to 1 to 2 weeks). Color selection black, brown, silver or gold. Join the Lash Club, for greater savings!
Beauty Enhancement Add-on's: Brow Tinting, $45 (black, brown or taupe) Brow Lightening (bleaching), $45 Eye Lash Tinting, $40 (black or brown) Brow Tint with Brow Design & Sculpture, $78 (For those who have no brow shape at all and want to enhance there look).
On Location Mobile Lash appointments available Get your Lash appointment done in your home or work space. Mobile appointments start at $365 & up. Please use the contact form to inquire or book online.
Join our "Lash Membership" for greater savings & preferred booking.
Xtreme Eyelash Extensions Video
Most Common Questions & Answers for Lash Extensions
1. What are Natural Eyelash Extensions? . Extension Lashes are semi-permanent eyelash extensions composed of single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are virtually weightless and curved to replicate a natural eyelash.
2. How long does the procedure take? Depending on the number of lashes applied and the skill of the stylist, a full set will take from 90 to 180 minutes or so to complete.
3. Are Eyelash Extensions Safe? With the medical background of Jo Mousselli and founder of Extreme Lash Extensions, the procedure is not only as safe as possible, but also feels like a luxurious spa treatment. Certified and trained Lash Stylists apply Xtreme Lashes to the individual natural eyelashes, one at a time.
4. How much do Eyelash Extensions Cost? The current national average for a full set of Lash extensions is $350. Prices may vary between $250 and $350, depending of the stylist skill level and custom design of your lashes.
5. How are Lash extension products different from other companies? Under the expert direction of President and founder Jo Mousselli, RN, a team of stylists, physicians and lash stylists collaborate to create long-lasting, low maintenance and high performing products.
Lash extensions provides the largest selection of high-quality products, specially formulated to be compatible with eyelash extensions and continuously tested for quality assurance.
Getting ready ~10 Steps to do the day of your initial appointment:
1. Please remove all makeup, including foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams and eye serums.
2. Cleanse eye area and eyelashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
3. Please come with a clean face to your appointment.
4. Shower before arrival.
5. Do not wear contacts to your appointment. Wear glasses instead.
6. Do not curl your eyelashes on the day of your lash appointment.
7. Do not apply heavy creams, lotions or oils to your face within 48 hours prior to your eyelash application.
8. Wait 48 hours after lash removal prior to having your new set of extensions applied.
9. Do not receive chemical treatments to your eyelashes, such as tinting or perming, within 48 prior hours of your appointment.
10. Ensure you have fully recovered from recent irritating eye-area treatments, such as, skiing resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments and permanent makeup application. Recovery time varies with each procedure and individual.
After Care ~ Instructions for your 2GORJIS Lashes
All instructions are to ensure the health on longevity of your lashes. It takes 48 hours for the adhesive to cure (dry) thoroughly and yield a strong, durable bond. During the first 48 Hours AVOID:
1. Exposing your eyelash extensions to water, heat, sauna, steam or friction.
2. Applying eye cosmetics or skin care products to your eyelashes or your eyelids.
3. Sleeping on your side or on your stomach.
4. Receiving irritating eye-area treatments, such as chemical peels, skin-resurfacing procedures, eye brow waxing, lasers, eye surgeries, etc.
5. Wearing contacts (wear glasses instead).
How do I get the most wear out of my lashes?
1. When properly applied and maintained, leash extensions can last indefinitely.
2. As natural lashes shed, the extensions that are attached also shed also, and new lashes begin to grow.
3. With follow-up appointments, called re-lash new extensions can be added to the newest lashes to replace those have shed.
4. Xtreme Lashes recommends that you get re-lash every two to four weeks to maintain a full, natural look.
How long does the procedure take & When do I re-schedule?
1. Depending on the number of lashes applied and the skill of the Lash Stylist, from natural look to diva full set look( approximately 40-70 or more lashes) can be applied and will take from 90 to 120 minutes to complete.
2. Re-lashes, every 3 to 4 weeks after, take 45 to 90 minutes, more time if wearing mascara, (Not recommended). First re-lash appointment should be done in 2-3 weeks.
How do I know if Eyelash Extensions are right for me?
1. Your eyes are free of signs and symptoms of infection and fully recovered from recent eye surgeries or procedures.
2. You do NOT have allergies/sensitivities to acrylates or cyanoacrylate adhesives.
3. You are comfortable lying down for a few hours with your eyes closed.
If you answered yes to all the questions, then you are an ideal candidate for Xtreme Lashes.
Schedule your appointment today with Xtreme Lash Stylist & Makeup Artist, Kim Evans.